Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Exploit, Cheat or nice Trick?

Does not Espionage V show through Strat's?

it is cheating

3/4 of the ppl useing this "trick" are multi accounters SO yeah keep letting them do it if it wasent for all these ppl cheat mabey it would work but tile the day we all become cops NO it is cheating!

WOW put aside multi-accounting big word's when 3/4 of your players are dooing it and this will just encourage them just keep letting ppl think its ok to multi like this week in phoenix i had a guy port 2 citys next to me TedR and PatR i advised the support some how he found out and b4 getting i.p cheeked he gave all his citys and officers to "ANOTHER" PLAYER bull crap they did not use this "trick" but it is unfair someone can cheat as much as he wants then just give his stuff to a new account
    Quote Originally Posted by Physician View Post
    I don't believe that this is anything other than strategy. Let us put aside the possibility of 'multi accounting' and just focus on the game play mechanic of baiting or using a honey pot. It is both viable, valid and seems like a good tactic.

The risk is on the players that attempt to use their bait player, if they reinforce to slowly or are too few, the honey pot player becomes a giant piece of honey.

lol this old chestnut....normal procedure. no offence bud but maybe you should work on your alliance skills m8...all strats are there to make the game better..isnt that a classic soldiering move...
    (The art of war)..SunTzu quote "All warfare is based on deception".
    SunTzu quote "
    Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder,
    and crush him.
    The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.
    Nietzsche, Friedrich

OK SO YOUR SAYING SOMEONE MULTI ACCOUNTING AND PORTING IN MY AREA TO GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM AND YOU SAY I NEED TO INPROVE MY SKILLS i think you should stop defending multi accounters sorry for beeing an ass but if you say the art of war is makeing 2 aacounts and porting in to kill someone and get cought cheating so just make another account and transfer the stuff keep on cheating then
    Quote Originally Posted by jyalmighty View Post
    lol this old chestnut....normal procedure. no offence bud but maybe you should work on your alliance skills m8...all strats are there to make the game better..isnt that a classic soldiering move...
    (The art of war)..SunTzu quote "All warfare is based on deception".
    SunTzu quote "
    Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder,
    and crush him.

Blinzeln

hahaha no your putting words into my mouth..alliances move officers to players all the time to help them and encourage them to use strats to gain maximum honour from players attacking them.
    This is good alliance tactics

i have given players officers when they have had their officers robbed from them by players i have also told them to use the strats and asked them when incomming was due so i landed 1 sec before they arrived...think on what i have said

i will not comment no more to this thread..basically it is common practice for aliances to give their smaller alliance members officers to boost their confidence in the game
    The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.
    Nietzsche, Friedrich

Krahsdrac
    Gast
    @ Swiss

1. If you want a discussion, (on a discussion forum) i suggest you actually read the posts responding to you, or the ones you want to respond to. Then respond acordingly. No where in jalmightys post does it say he accepts, incurages or in any manner condones multi accounting.

2. If you just want to bit.ch and whine, send a ticket to the GMs, at least they are paid to listen to it. Be prepared that not all will share your views on a discussion forum.

AuuGHHHHhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by Krahsdrac View Post
    @ Swiss

1. If you want a discussion, (on a discussion forum) i suggest you actually read the posts responding to you, or the ones you want to respond to. Then respond acordingly. No where in jalmightys post does it say he accepts, incurages or in any manner condones multi accounting.

2. If you just want to bit.ch and whine, send a ticket to the GMs, at least they are paid to listen to it. Be prepared that not all will share your views on a discussion forum.

there you have it....................

Senior Forum Moderator Toothless's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegless1 View Post
    Does not Espionage V show through Strat's?
    Umm, i dont think so... I have no idea what it does, technically...

Espi 5 gives accurate troop counts, including those in fields and in transport, belonging to the targeted city. It does not negate strength or weakness strats however.

The "trick" (which is what it is) is not a cheat, and multi accounting is a separate issue altogether. Apples & oranges.